- Payment is through the secure networks of either Paypal or Google Checkout.
- Orders will be processed as soon as full payment has been received.
- At the checkout customers will be offered a choice of delivery options.
- We use Royal mail and our delivery charges are based on the weight of you order.- As a small business we are currently unable to offer free postage.
- If you are making an unusually large order, please call us on 07719 927488 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss delivery options to suit you.
- As these products have been designed and produced just for you, they are non-refundable.
- Products are created in consultation with the customer and we will ask you to approve final specifications via email before production begins.
- You may cancel your order only before production begins - we will notify you when this happens.
- Labels may be customised but our contact details must appear on the label.
Cancellation of orders
- The customer has up to 7 days after receiving their order to cancel.
- If order is cancelled the customer will receive a full refund of purchase price and delivery costs.
- We politely request that in the event of a cancelled order where there is no fault of the product that the customer is responsible for the cost of return delivery.
- While products are in your possession please take every reasonable care with the items. Unless the product is faulty we would expect to resell the item - and of course for reasons of hygiene, if the item has been used or mistreated this is impossible. You wouldn't want someone else's fingers in your body butter!
Refunds for faulty goods
- If there is a problem with your order we will refund you full purchase and delivery costs including return delivery.
- We will offer the choice of a replacement item or a full refund.